Topic: What is the significance of LED flashing?
A flashing LED indicates the following status:
Rapid flashing: 1. Your Camera is in setup mode. You can add the Camera to your account in this mode. Out of the box, the Camera is in setup mode. To reset to Setup mode, press and hold the PAIR button on the bottom of the Camera untill you hear a beep.
Slow flashing: 2. The Camera is either connecting to the router or has lost the link to the router. Please ensure that the Camera is in the Wi-Fi signal range.
LED is stable: The Camera is connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- What do I do if I forgot my password?
- When the video is cut off, the application attempts to reconnect and this results in lost sound and choppy video.
- Lost connection
- While I am adding a new camera to my account, why am I not able to find any cameras to add?
- My phone application displays the following message: "Unable to connect to BMS server".
- What are the supported browsers for access from my PC/ MAC?
- I am not able to access my camera.
- What is the meaning of "Local Camera" and "Remote Camera"?
- How many users can access the camera at one time?
- Noise interference.
- How can I use the two way communication feature?
- I found interference caused by my other webcam devices.
- I am unable to login even after registration.
- When I am in "remote mode", the video stops after 5 minutes. How do I view it for longer?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- Troubleshooting - Hubble - Video and Audio
- Troubleshooting - Hubble - Features
- Troubleshooting - Hubble - Camera to WiFi Connectivity
- Troubleshooting - Hubble - Camera to Hubble Connectivity
- Troubleshooting - Pet Monitors - Powerup
- Troubleshooting - Pet Monitors - Other
- Troubleshooting - All - Components Accessories