Topic: Noise interference.
To avoid background noise or echoes, ensure that there is enough distance between your device and the Wi-Fi Camera Unit.
Use of other 2.4 GHz products, such as Bluetooth systems or microwave ovens, may cause interference with this product.
Keep the Wi-Fi Camera Unit at least 1.5m away from these types of products, or turn them off if they appear to be causing interference.
- What do I do if I forgot my password?
- When the video is cut off, the application attempts to reconnect and this results in lost sound and choppy video.
- Lost connection
- While I am adding a new camera to my account, why am I not able to find any cameras to add?
- My phone application displays the following message: "Unable to connect to BMS server".
- What are the supported browsers for access from my PC/ MAC?
- I am not able to access my camera.
- What is the meaning of "Local Camera" and "Remote Camera"?
- What is the significance of LED flashing?
- How many users can access the camera at one time?
- How can I use the two way communication feature?
- I found interference caused by my other webcam devices.
- I am unable to login even after registration.
- When I am in "remote mode", the video stops after 5 minutes. How do I view it for longer?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- Troubleshooting - Hubble - Video and Audio
- Troubleshooting - Hubble - Features
- Troubleshooting - Hubble - Camera to WiFi Connectivity
- Troubleshooting - Hubble - Camera to Hubble Connectivity
- Troubleshooting - Pet Monitors - Powerup
- Troubleshooting - Pet Monitors - Other
- Troubleshooting - All - Components Accessories