Topic: How does the night vision mode work?
The Baby Unit has infra-red LEDs for picking up clear images in the dark.
When the built-in light sensor on the front of the unit detects a low level of ambient light, the LEDs will activate automatically and the screen on the Parent Unit will display in black and white.
The night vision mode icon will be displayed at the top of the screen.
- Can I turn off just the screen and still listen?
- How many cameras can I pair with my monitor?
- Why is the parent unit not in colour?
- The digital video baby monitor system produces a highpitched noise.
- Cannot hear sound or baby cry from the parent unit.
- Low battery light on the parent unit screen flashes.
- Power/link indicator on the baby unit flashes.
- The parent unit beeps.
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty