Topic: Why is the parent unit not in colour?
The Baby Unit is in a dark room, which causes the infra-red illumination to turn on and the picture image to change from colour to black and white.
When the light increases in the Baby Unit room, the picture will return to colour.
- Can I turn off just the screen and still listen?
- How many cameras can I pair with my monitor?
- How does the night vision mode work?
- The digital video baby monitor system produces a highpitched noise.
- Cannot hear sound or baby cry from the parent unit.
- Low battery light on the parent unit screen flashes.
- Power/link indicator on the baby unit flashes.
- The parent unit beeps.
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty