Topic: Cannot hear sound or baby cry from the parent unit.
• The volume level in the parent unit may be set too low, increase the volume level of the parent unit.
• The parent unit and the baby unit may be out of range with each other. Reduce the distance between the units, but not closer than 3 feet.
- Can I turn off just the screen and still listen?
- How many cameras can I pair with my monitor?
- How does the night vision mode work?
- Why is the parent unit not in colour?
- The digital video baby monitor system produces a highpitched noise.
- Low battery light on the parent unit screen flashes.
- Power/link indicator on the baby unit flashes.
- The parent unit beeps.
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty