Knowledge Base Search
A baby monitor and Wi-Fi® camera to keep an eye on your child from the 4.3" in-home monitor or your compatible smartphone, tablet, or computer
Have questions? Contact our friendly support.
MBP854s Troubleshooting Flow Diagrams
- Troubleshooting - Hubble - Video and Audio
- Troubleshooting - Hubble - Features
- Troubleshooting - Hubble - Camera to WFi Connectivity
- Troubleshooting - Hubble - Camera to Hubble Connectivity
- Troubleshooting - Baby - Video
- Troubleshooting - Baby - Setup Connectivity
- Troubleshooting - Baby - Powerup
- Troubleshooting - Baby - Features
- Troubleshooting - Baby - Camera
- Troubleshooting - Baby - Audio
- Troubleshooting - All - Components Accessories
MBP854S General Questions
- When does the camera's firmware get updated?
- I am unable to receive a new password although I have used the "Forgot password" option.
- How do I know when the battery is low or needs to charge ?
- Which platforms are supported for accessing my camera?
- My camera seems to warm up when the nightvision is used, is this normal?
- Noise interference on your parent unit
- I am not able to access my camera.
- How many users can access the camera at one time?
- When I try to view the camera, I get a prompt for camera firmware upgrade. What should I do?
- What are the supported browsers for accessing from my PC/ MAC?
- What is the significance of LED flashing?
- When I am in "Remote mode", the video stops after 5 minutes. How do I view for longer?
- Noise interference on your device
- What is the meaning of "Local Camera" and "Remote Camera"?
- If you forgot your password.
- The clock on my parent unit resets itself.
- No display
- The sound alert setting threshold is not right.
- During setup on device for Android™ and iOS, I am not able to find my camera during the last step and the setup fails
- I am unable to login even after registration.
- When the video is cut off, the application attempts to reconnect and and results in lost sound and choppy video.
- How do I download the app for Android™ and iOS devices?
- I am having power issues with my monitor or camera unit. How can I find out if the issue is with the power cord, the battery or the adapter port?
- Even though I am accessing my Camera from the same Wi-Fi network, I still find my Camera is shown as remote. I can only access it for 5 minutes at a time.
- I found interference caused by my other web cam devices.
- When adding a new camera to my account, why am I not able to find any cameras to add ?
- What does it mean when I get this message: We are having problems accessing your camera. This could be due to lack of Internet connection. Please wait and try again later?
- If you forgot your password
- What should I do if the baby unit has lost its link with the parent unit ?
- What to do if I lost connection with my Wi-Fi system?
- Why do I not hear any sound when I am accessing a remote camera?
- I receive an error message saying: "Email ID is not registered".
MBP854S Warranty Information