Knowledge Base Search
A baby monitor and camera with pan, tilt, and zoom to keep an eye on your child from a 3.5" diagonal video screen.
Have questions? Contact our friendly support.
MBP36S Troubleshooting Flow Diagrams
MBP36S General Questions
- I have more than one camera paired but the view is from only one camera. How do I select which camera I am viewing?
- How do I view my baby on the TV?
- I just purchased an additional camera. How do I pair a second camera?
- My temperature display has °C. What does this mean?
- My camera is connected to my TV but I am not able to change or select the camera
- How can I center the camera on a particular area to monitor?
- Is the signal between the parent unit and the baby unit secure?
- Why is the power LED on the top left of the parent unit red even when it is connected to the charger?
- What can I do if the video appears grainy?
- What can I do when my night vision does not seem to be working well?
- How do I adjust the volume of the lullaby playing on the baby unit?
- My display shows “No Signal” even though both units are connected and powered ON. What do I do?
- How can I limit the background noise received on my unit?
- Cannot hear sound or baby cry from the parent unit
- Power indicator on the parent unit does not come on
- Battery pack in the parent unit is running low quickly
- Noise interference on your parent unit
- Low battery light on the parent unit screen flashes
- Why is the talk back feature not working?
- Why is the parent unit beeping?
- I am trying to view on the TV and it won't work at all
- No display
- The camera is not linked to the monitor
MBP36S Warranty Information