Knowledge Base Search
A high definition Wi-Fi® video camera to keep an eye on your home from your compatible smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Have questions? Contact our friendly support.
FOCUS66S General Questions
- How do I download the app for Android™ and iOS devices?
- I am unable to receive a new password although I have used the "Forgot Password" option.
- I receive an error message saying: "Email ID is not registered".
- What are the system requirements?
- What are the supported browsers for accessing from my PC/Mac?
- My video stream has a low frame rate when I try to access from remote computer.
- Which platforms are supported for accessing my camera?
- How can I change my account information ?
- What do I do if I forgot my password?
- What is the significance of LED flashing?
- What is the meaning of "Local Camera" and "Remote Camera"?
- During setup on device for Android™ and iOS, during the last step I am not able to find my camera and the setup fails.
- How to download/share motion-triggered videos?
- Camera drops offline when I'm not on my home network.
- I am unable to login even after registration.
- When I try to view the camera, I get a prompt for camera firmware upgrade. What should I do?
- When I am in "remote mode", the video stops after 5 minutes. How do I view for longer?
- I do not hear sound when I am accessing a remote camera.
- My phone application displays the following message: "Unable to connect to BMS server".
- I keep getting error message: "Add Camera."
- Error message during remote access: "The Session Key On Camera is Mis-Matched"
FOCUS66S Warranty Information