Knowledge Base Search
A high definition Wi-Fi® outdoor video camera to keep an eye on your home from your compatible smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Have questions? Contact our friendly support.
Focus73 Troubleshooting Flow Diagrams
Focus73 General Questions
- What is the meaning of local camera and remote camera?
- How do I download the app for Android™ and iOS devices?
- When I try to view the camera, I get a prompt for camera firmware upgrade. What should I do?
- Which platforms are supported for accessing my camera?
- What are the supported browsers for accessing from my PC/Mac?
- How many users can access the camera at one time?
- What is the significance of LED flashing?
- I am not able to access my camera.
- When the video is cut off, the application attempts to reconnect and and results in lost sound and choppy video.
- Trouble setting up FOCUS73 with British Telecom (BT) router.
- During setup on device for Android™ and iOS, during the last step I am not able to find my camera and the setup fails.
- I receive an error message saying: "Email ID is not registered".
- What do I do if I forgot my password?
- I am unable to receive a new password although I have used the "Forgot Password" option.
- When I am in "remote mode", the video stops after 5 minutes. How do I view for longer?
- I get a message: we are having problems accessing your camera. This could be due to lack of Internet connection. Please wait and try again later.
- While I am adding a new camera to my account, I am not able to find any cameras to add.
- I am unable to login even after registration.
- I found interference caused by my other web cam devices.
- Even though I am accessing my camera from the same wi-fi network, I still find my camera is shown as remote. I can only access it for 5 minutes at a time.
- My phone application displays the following message: "Unable to connect to BMS server".
Focus73 Warranty Information